EMET Group helps clients to set up UK companies and provides a full range of related services. These include statutory services, day-to-day administration, accounting, and board of directors provision.
UK companies are attractive to many successful entrepreneurs and corporations because of the flexibility they offer when structuring a business. When the main activities are carried on outside UK, there are usually options to apply for favourable tax rulings.
Another benefit is that the United Kingdom has signed numerous double taxation treaties, which reduces or cancels withholding tax linked to dividends payments in the country of source.
Working with our well established network of business partners, we also provide legal and tax advice related to UK companies.
Our company management services cover every aspect of the establishment and day-to-day administration of companies. The use of companies can offer numerous benefits, including:
- Asset management
- Succession planning
- Yacht and Aircraft ownership and administration
- Real Estate Investments
EMET Group’s services:
- Incorporation and registration of corporate entities and mutual funds
- General administration of companies on a day-to-day basis
- Bank account administration and treasury services
- Provision of registered office, and directors
- Provision of nominee shareholders
- VAT and Employment-related taxes
- Company secretarial services
- Tax consultancy services
- Trade finance services
- Accounting services